Last Updated on
Here is my recommended Link Building Sources for ranking your website in 2017. I have covered some link building videos on this site before. You can check those here as:
Here is my latest Link Building techniques that I have taken from my English SEO Blog (LNB Blog). Lets move on…
- Audio Sharing sites :– Create your audio using any online TextToSpeech software , download the Mp3 and upload on the following sites. Get links from the audio descriptions.- Reverbnation
- Link Reclamation:Search your site name or brand name on google and find pages who have mentioned your brand or site name but did not link you back. Contact the webmasters.
- Directories (With 100% unique description/content)– R-TT Directory
– So Much
– Directory World
– All the Websites
- Edu sites (If we have a good content page, contact the edu site webmaster and ask for a link on their resource page: Use the search queries below on Google –
site:.edu “your keyword”
site:.edu “your keyword” + “resources”
site.edu: “your keyword” + inurl:links
site.edu: “your keyword” + “other sites”
- Website Feedback Sites (Submitting sites and once any feedback received, links are created automatically).ConceptFeedback.com
- Finding expired domain which has lots of links using Domain Hunter Plus (require domain registration price).
- Blog/Site Aggregators: Use the search queries below on Google.“submit blog”
- Guesting Positing Opportunities on Twitter“your niche” + guest post
“your niche” + guest author
“your niche” + write for us
“your niche” + guest articleSearch on these string on Twitter and offer quality sites for guest blogging.
- Broken Link Building“keyword” + “resource page”
“keyword” + “resources”
“keyword” + “recommended sites”
“keyword” + “links”Use “Check My Links” Chrome extension to find broken links and contact the webmasters.
- Infographics LinkUse Google Trends to find trending topic and create infographics using Canva.Then submit it to guestographics.com
- Google+ Profile: Get links from the G+ profile’s About section.
- Twitter, WordPress and other similar network links (profile link building).
- Insane Long List of ContentsCategorize your list.Reach out to the people who linked the shorter version of content of others and ask them to include your link there for more resources.
- Social Shares on popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and LinkedIn.
- Blog Commenting (Only quality comment that adds value).
- Community Blogging Create accounts on following blogs and submit unique contents and get links within.
- Questions Answering Sitesquora.com
- Links from Web 2.0 SitesBlogger.ComWordPress.Com
- PR SitesFree-Press-ReleaseNewswire
- Competitors Backlink Sources
For more Link Building Techniques: Click Here
To download all of these method in PDF Format; click here.
Share this article with your friends who has interest on SEO. 🙂