Last Updated on
In 2019, blog commenting still works. But, you have to be a real human being while commenting on other sites (as there are plenty of WordPress plugins to prevent comment spamming) and you must have to provide value to that site so that the Admin/Site Owner allows your comment and publish.
Jump To A Section
Here is a basic step to start SEO Blog commenting –
Step 1: Find relevant blogs to comment (Google search queries given below)
Step 2: Scan the content (It’s better to read the sub-headings of the post/article) to understand the gist or essence.
Step 3: Mention the post owner like “Hi Jhon” and then share your opinion.
Step 4: In the name box, always use your Name (not any keyword or stuff).
Step 5: Fill up any captcha (if it exists) and then publish your comment.
Watch the video below –
You will learn:
– How to find blogs that allow commenting.
– What type of comments usually become allowed.
– How to find Gov & Edu sites for commenting.
– Different “Search Phrases” to use to find websites that are relevant to your Keyword.
Blog Commenting Search Queries
Just copy any of the query line from below and change the word between “” (quotation mark) with your keyword or niche and then search on Google.
- inurl: blog”guest house” comment query
- site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + keyword
- site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + commentluv enabled
- “Add comment” Your Keywords
- “Post comment” Your Keywords
- “Write comment” Your Keywords
- Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”
- Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”
- Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv”
- Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”
- Your Keywords “You can use these tags”
- Your Keywords “Powered by BlogEngine.NET”
- Your Keywords “Allowed HTML tags:”
- Your Keywords “top commenter”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogger”
- “Keyword” “Powered By WordPress”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Typepad”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Drupal”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogengine”
Share this article with your friends who love to improve their blog commenting skills (if they can understand Bengali, obviously 🙂 )