Last Updated on
Google Adsense, Amazon Affiliate Marketing, CPA Marketing (Landing Page Creation), Product Selling, SaaS Affiliate Marketing – whatever the Money making method we can think of in 2019; having a BLOG is a must.
That means the prerequisites of making money online is to start a blog successfully and driving traffic to it. We get this all way wrong and developed our mindset in such a wrong way that – we think Amazon Affiliate Marketing is an Einstein-in-the-Ass kind of marketing which came from Mars and we have to learn it because your blogging knowledge or SEO and KW ranking is worthless here (except some aliens landed in Bangladesh recently). This is a so wrong concept verified by so-called Gurus to keep you in fear of starting your own journey.
Once you have a blog and learn how to do SEO and can drive traffic to your content pages; you can monetize it with Adsense, Amazon Products and whatever the method you can think of.
So, starting a blog is very very important! If you have a successful blog, you can earn money using whatever the method you feel comfortable with (like I said above).
In today’s video, I will guide you step by step process of Starting Your First Blog & Publishing Your First Content!
Let’s get started with the video below –
How To Start A Blog (10 Easy Steps) in Bangla
- Find a Niche For Your Blog
– List your Passions, Interests, and Likings in a notepad, paper-sheet or Word File. You can get idea from Quora Topics as well.
– Research further with UberSuggest
- Pick a Blog name/Domain Name
– Use the Instant Domain Search tool to find a random available domain name.
– Use short, sweet and brandable domain name.
- Register Your Domain Name – Namecheap
– Use Namecheap to buy your domain name.
- Find A Hosting – Siteground, WebhostingHub, Namecheap or Hostgator. If you are from Bangladesh, then you can choose Exonhost as you can pay via bKash or Bank.
- Set Up Your Hosting With Domain
– Check your email for Nameservers sent you by Hosting you bought and copy those two.
– Paste those nameservers in your Domain’s Control panel.
– Log in to your Hosting Panel (cPanel) and add your domain name as an “Add On Domain). If you buy hosting and domain from the same company, then you may not require to follow this step.
- Install WordPress & Theme & Design Your Blog
– Use cPanel’s Fantastico or Softaculous Software to install WordPress.
– Download & Install either GeneratePress or Astra Theme in your Blog.
- Install Necessary Plugins & Connect To GA & GWT
- Write & Publish Your First Blog Post
- SEO & Promotion
- Make Money With Your Blog
Wishing a very best luck with your next Blog/Niche Website.
Do you have any questions to ask?
Don’t forget to share this post as well. 🙂